Duties of President and Secretary
Subject to the resolution as the Board of Directors may from time to time pass,the President and the Secretary shall have the powers mentioned below:
- The President shall have a general control over all the affairs of the Society and all will be in the name of the President.
- The Secretary being a paid employee of the Society shall be responsible for the executive administration of the Society,subject to the control of the \president and shall be the custodian of the cash.
- It shall be the duty of the Secretary:
To summon and attend general meetings and the meetings of the Board of Directors and to record the proceedings of all such meetings in minutes book.
- To keep all accounts ,records,registers prescribed in the Rules and as directed by the Registrar,to issue receipt and obtain and maintain vouchers for all payments.
- To prepare the annual reports and balance sheet.
- To sign on behalf of the committee and to carry on correspondence relating to the Society.
- To make disbursement and receive payments.
- To prepare and send before the 20th day of each month to the Chairman of the Rubber Board a statement showing the amounts due from each member of the Society on account of subscription or instalments of loans.
- To keep an inventory of all belongings of the Society.
- Secretary shall be the officer to sue or be sued on behalf of the Society and all bonds in favour of the Society shall be in the name of the President.
- Should the Secretary require leave,it shall be competent for the President to grant such relief making suitable arrangements for the conduct of work by one or more members of the Board of Directors.
- The Secretary shall have power to incure expenditure upto Rs.100/- at a time to meet the day to day administration of the Society subjects to the ratification of the Board.